Wednesday, May 18, 2011

dreaming of some contact?



wah whoooooooooooo finaly i got his up. I worked so hard on this in the morning and i saved meny times as i whent btu you know what i found out when i whent to blog it, well do ya, "NO" of course not so let me tell you what happened. my hard drive was full so it looked like i had saved the file but no data was attached so all files had zeor megabytes in them thats right 0mb. i was spewing how could it do this to me. then the programe crashed as i was trying to save it to anouther hard drive, so i lost every thing and start from stractch twice.

THE MORRAL HERE PEOPLE IS SAVE TO MUTLI DEVICES INCLUDING A PROTABLE HARDRIVE OF AT LEAST 500G OR MORE, PLEASE LEARN FROM MY ERRORS, DO NOT SUFFER MY FATE.
I BEG OF YOU, DONT LET ANY ONE ELSE SUFFER THE FRUSTRATION I HAVE ENDURED THIS DAY.
(the lol factor here is that in my career i am most likly gonna have more stress ful encounters than this with out the errors bring on the mayhem)

1 comment:

  1. Mishaps are the best teacher known to humans. That you weren't defeated by them shows you have a determined spirit.

    ReplyDelete